Primary Skills: Python, Linux/Unix, AWS/GCP/Azure, cloud/hybrid, CI/CD
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Type: W2
- Bachelor's/Master's in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
- 3+ years of experience python scripting in a team-based environment.
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps or systems Administrator with Linux/Unix Experience.
- 3+ years of experience with Git, and Artifactory/Nexus.
- 2+ years of experience using Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes and GKE/AKS/EKS.
- At least 1 year of experience with Cloud-based application deployment and automation on AWS, GCP, and/or Azure platforms.
- Software application and Infrastructure monitoring solutions development and deployment experience; eg. Datadog, AppD, Prometheus, Grafana, etc.
- Experience in working with Continuous Integration and deployment solutions deployment e.g Jenkins/Bamboo etc.
- AWS/GCP/Azure Cloud Certification(s) a plus
- Understanding of scalability, systems engineering, and algorithms.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
- Technical writing experience.
- Complete understanding of Restful APIs and services.
- Expertise of working with Agile/SCRUM environments to deliver high-quality solutions.
- Aptitude for fixing recurring issues by automating repeatable operational tasks.
- Cloud Architecture related certifications.
- Good understanding of CI best practices and tooling, preferably Jenkins.
- Experience of building solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and, preferably, other cloud providers.
- Experience of working and building container related and serverless architectures
- Experience with Orchestration Tool like Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc.
- Experience with scripting languages like Python, JAVA, Ruby etc
- Experience with distributed source control like Git, including branching, merging and release management.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Srikanth at 408-907-6419.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.