Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12243962
Akraya is looking for a Application Developer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Ruhana @ 408-512-2363.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Contract Type: W2
Duration: 7 Months
Job Functions / Responsibilities:
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Ruhana at 408-512-2363
- Understand requirements (functional and non-functional) and user/story acceptance thoroughly and Develop application and components in line with the business requirements and user stories.
- Bake technology trends into solutions.
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance.
- Perform automated Unit, Assembly and User Story acceptance testing.
- Participate in all Agile ceremonies.
- Provide accurate story point estimation and status in daily stand-ups. Effectively and timely call out issues, risks and recommend mitigation
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.