Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 11850476
Akraya is looking for a Application Developer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Chirag at 408-907-5650, If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our manyclients.
Primary Skills: Ultipro, Business Analysis, UAT
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2/C2C
- Perform architectural analysis and design for systems spanning the Ultimate Software products and services portfolio
- Develop business requirement documents for Ultipro that describe the processes, features, and specifications that need to be implemented for the Ultipro system. Business requirements will be developed in collaboration with the team and documented by Contractor in the business requirement documents.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions for Ultipro based on input from.
- Implement technical solutions, including writing new code or modifying existing code for the Ultipro system
- Develop and conduct unit testing and user testing for all developed code
- Responsible for identifying the business needs of their internal customers and stakeholders to determine solutions to business problems.
- Facilitate requirements elaboration of user stories with team members, including process- and data-modeling activities
- Ensure the product development deliverables from the team conforms to customer and business requirements, while maintaining a solid architecture
- Provide product demonstrations and overviews with business units
- Document test scenarios and test results.
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities to ensure high-quality software deliverables
- Respond to feedback from internal customers who participate in UAT and/or early adopter programs
- Partner with internal customers to identify and provide content for internal training
- Communicate effectively with all team members, project sponsors and stakeholders both technical and non-technical. Must be able to explain technical issues to non-technical people attempting to meet the user’ s needs and ensuring team collaboration for project success
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Project/Portfolio Management
- Stock the product backlog with actionable user-centered agile specifications (user stories). Prioritize stories in the product backlog for the development team, according to business value
- Work with stakeholders to understand, prioritize and estimate development resources required for new features in addition to enhancements and bug fixes work efforts
- Solid organizational skills with the proven ability to multitask and to “ do what it takes” to get the job done. Must be able to identify project tasks, accurately estimate task completion dates and deliver on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Provide weekly updates for all assigned requests and projects.
- Keep projects and initiatives in motion and delivered on time
- 6+ years of experience in Business / Functional
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Chirag at 408-907-5650
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.