Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management
Job Number: 11446064
Akraya is looking for a (Agile PLM Consultant) for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Harsh at 408-512-2437. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our manyclients.
Primary Skills: Product Development, BOM Development, Packaging and Regulatory, Agile & PLM
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 / C2C
- Serve as a thought leader and provide input on current and future process improvements and technology needs.
- Participate in the evaluation of new releases or alternate software, interacting with consultants and user groups.
- Development of business cases for major process and technology initiatives, including the identification of business metrics to evaluate their effectiveness.
- Design and implement major business processes within the PLM including: Product Development, BOM Development, Packaging and Regulatory. Maintain a high degree of alignment with the operations and adjacent functions to assure an optimized overall process.
- Complete regular strategic assessments of end to end PLM operational and analytical tools, identifying opportunities, disconnects and gaps.
- Identify and assist with the prioritization of projects across the organization and within functions.
- Drive standardized work across the PLM organization. Evangelize new processes,
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Harsh at 408-512-2437
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.