Primary Skills: Android, Google Play API, Java, Kotlin
Duration: 03 Months (Contract 2 hire)
Contract Type: W2/C2C Only
Minimum Education and Experience required:
Minimum Skills Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years of experience building scalable ecommerce applications or mobile software.
Nice to have:
- Experience with mobile software development using Java.
- Experience using distributed source code version control systems (Git/Github)
- Experience with the agile methodology Scrum.
- Experience with development of mobile network clients using HTTP protocol, REST APIs and Google Cloud Messaging.
- Experience with Google Play APIs : Maps, Location, and Cloud Messaging
- Experience with software debugging techniques (debuggers, loggers, crash report tools).
- Experience with analysis of memory issues such as memory leaks using memory analyzers tools (DDMS, MAT).
- Experience with embedded real time systems with limited resources (memory and processing).
- Experience with Android software development.
- Experience in design patterns, MVC, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in unit and integration testing Android code.
- - Published Android application is required.
- Experience with Kotlin.
- Knowledge of Reactive Programming.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Abhishek at 408-907-2688
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.