Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12753475
Primary Skills: Java, Android SDK, Android Studio, Debugging, OpenGL, Material Design
Duration: 03 Months (with possible extension)
Contract Type: W2/C2C Only
Minimum Skills Required:
- Design and build e-commerce applications for the Android platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features - Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization - Lead and mentor junior developers.
- Expert knowledge of Java and the JDK.
- Expert knowledge of the Android SDK - Advanced Android UI Skills (Fragments, Custom view components).
- Experience writing multi-threaded and Networked apps.
- Expert level debugging and analysis skills using ADB..
- Experience with the application submission/provisioning process.
- Experience leading a small team of developers and delegating tasks.
- Excellent communication skills in both technical and non-technical discussions.
- Have designed and developed a complete Android app from top to bottom.
- Expert knowledge of IntelliJ or Android Studio.
- Have worked with OpenGL or the NDK and high performance graphics code.
- Web Services experience as it relates to mobile apps.
- Solid understanding of Android UI paradigms from Gingerbread to Oreo (Material Design).
- Experience with protocol buffers.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Abhishek at 408-907-2688
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.