Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12730225
"Women Back to Work is partnering with Farmers Insurance in Woodland Hills, CA to host their inaugural Returnship for those looking to return to the workforce. The WBW Farmers Returnship program is open to women who have a gap in their work history due to caring for a loved one, raising a child, or other voluntary reasons. If you have at least 4 years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least one year, we welcome you to apply. You will have the chance to upgrade your skills, build your experience and make valuable connections during this Returnship.”
Farmers insurance Mobile team is looking for a Mid/ Senior Android developer to lead the development of best-in-class mobile projects and apps from solution design to delivery.
Essential Job Functions :
- Develop and support Farmers customer facing mobile application
- Conduct code reviews as part of our Git Workflow
- Collaborate with other developers, architects, business analysts and product owners
High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent, relevant experience
If this job interests you and you are looking to return to work after a hiatus, please apply with your updated resume. Or if you have questions about this position, feel free to call 408-907-2246 to speak to Shabana, our dedicated Women Back to Work recruiter.
- 3+ years experience in developing Android App
- Experience in writing UT and UIT
- Experience in performing code and design (architectural and UI) review
- Understanding of Backend technologies is big plus: Node.js, HTTP, REST and SOAP, scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Perl)
If you are a Returner and can't find a position that is a good fit, please send your resume to email@example.com and we'll get to work finding something that is a match for your skillset.