Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12506064
Primary Skills: Anaplan Modeling, Finance, compensation management,
Duration: 4 Months Plus (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Moiz at 408-816-2442
- Person will be responsible for the maintenance, enhancement and support Anaplan Incentive Compensation Management system as well as developing new planning models in Anaplan.
- 8-10 years business analyst experience with requirements gathering, requirements analysis, and documenting functional requirements.
- Experience with creating test plans, test cases and executing test cases.
- Experience with Finance, preferably FP&A.
- 1-2 years experience with Anaplan modeling or solution architect is required (at least one completed project implementation experience is required)
- Strong communication skills, including documentation, email communication, and creating presentations
- Understanding of Financial Planning processes and how they integrate with other areas of an organization
- Ability to perform all tasks in the implementation cycle, including business process definition, configuration and unit testing, support of user acceptance testing and post-live support.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.