Akraya is looking for a Agile Project Manager for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Abhishek at 408-907-2688.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills:, Agile, eCommerce, SaaS, Cloud, Project Management, MS Project, Programming, Retail
Duration: 3+ Months
Contract Type: W2/C2C
Qualifications: Business Administration, Management, And Project Management, Computer Science or related field.
These PM's will be managing all of ecommerce for Mexico. Manager is determined to convert these individuals. 1 is a backfill for a person that left/ the other 2 are brand new roles. Looking for L4/ L5 level of experience (Sr.) This international team is very large 200+ (various locations) Looking for 5+ years of program managing experience/ must have full life cycle experience.
Ecommerce background is a must / Masters degree would be preferred Strong communication skills needed / will be working with various teams/ leads/ stakeholders Interview process will be multiple rounds. First round will be a phone/zoom interview with 2-3 different members. That will be followed by an onsite interview, with two different team members
- Must have strong Agile background/ any Agile certifications would be a plus
- Must have a technical background / software/ ecomm programs.
- Will be working in a cross functional environment / will be working with various stakeholders.
- Will be managing scrum meetings / and will be executing agile programs
- Will be managing 1 large program and 3-4 other medium size programs at any given time
- Must have experience creating KPIs/ gate review/ strategy/ road maps – full process
- Will be working with Jira and Confluence
- Must have scaled large programs in their past
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Abhishek @ 408-907-2688
- B.S. or B.A. degree in Business Administration, Management, Project Management, Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of hands-on Agile experience.