Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12487484
Primary Skills: Agile, Supply Chain
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
We are a business team within the Supply Chain Transformation Team responsible for delighting our internal and external customers. We deliver new and optimize existing software licensing and software fulfillment capabilities. Our team is at the forefront of client's shift to continuous delivery. Your reach will extend well beyond Supply Chain Transformation into organizations like IT, Connected Capability Development, Digital and Agile Enablement, Offer Lifecycle Enablement and Engineering Licensing Operations.
- Facilitate the Supply Chain Transformation program for client's Quality orchestration program.
- Participate in cross-functional cadences covering various internal issues related to Program level execution (Project vs product within the Scaled Agile Framework transformation).
- Hands-on facilitate and coach teams by mentoring throughout the entire cycle. Starting with initiate, requirement intake, develops, and graduates to retrospect ceremonies.
- Work with the client's Quality teams, Management, Business and IT (factory, manufacturing and suppliers) on Agile transformation
To follow up with any questions, please contact Amit at 408-512-2362.
- Agile expert.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience working with large and small teams in an Agile environment.
- Ability to interface with all levels of the client's organization and can quickly gain the credibility and trust of large cross functional teams.
- Able to lead multiple agile teams enabling them to continuously transform themselves.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.