Job Category: Technical Writing, Editorial & Content Management
Job Number: 12285693
Akraya is looking for a Adobe Experience Manager for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Shubham on 408-907-2234.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: AEM (adobe experience manager), content management, digital marketing
Duration: 5 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Shubham on 408-907-2234
- Minimum 2 years of AEM experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience initiating, directing, implementing and managing content management platforms for complex, high-volume, transactional websites required.
- Strong, hands-on knowledge of Content Management technologies, including Adobe AEM, WordPress, and other publishing and digital asset management platforms.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing, the modern digital capabilities / technology stack, web content development processes and agile development.
- Strong vendor management skills, including budget management, supplier reviews, and stakeholder management.
- Demonstrated success in leading and executing projects involving both technology and business process.
- Meticulous, highly organized, and strong task/project, process and vendor management skills.
- Strategic-minded, understands the big picture, yet passionate about planning and executing tactical workload.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-organizational team.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written (email and formal documents) and verbal (meetings and presentations).
- Must demonstrate outstanding judgment and mature business skills with the ability to establish a strong rapport with senior management and business stakeholders.
- Advanced using standard office software such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.