Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 11552202
Akraya is looking for a Adobe Campaign Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Vipul at 408-512-2357. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Adobe campaign, Teradata, Tag manager
Position Type: Contract
Duration: 12+ Months
- Architect, configure, administer, and operate Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM)
- Integrate Adobe Analytics with other Adobe Marketing Cloud products
- Debug, troubleshoot, and fix configuration and integration issues specific to Adobe Solutions
- Serve as subject matter expert to the web development team on how to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Adobe Implementations
- Assess and audit the current state of Adobe Analytics implementation and assist in crafting remediation plans
- Partner with Product development teams to in gathering technical analytics requirements prior to a Sprint
- Work with interactive marketing teams (paid media, social media, organic search engine optimization) for tracking in their areas and merging of their data with web analytics, as needed
- Execute on tagging schemas and specifications for new sites and new site features
- Write tagging specifications for engineers; manager quality assurance and debugging of tagging as implemented by engineers
- Partner with project managers for timely implementation of changes in tagging due to site changes
- Client and develop new analytics tools and sources of data
- Conduct A/B/C and multivariate testing (Adobe Target, Optimizely)
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
- Bachelor' s degree in a related field; or equivalent education and work experience.
- At least 5 years of relevant digital experience.
- Strong working knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Strong familiarity with search engine optimization and paid marketing of all types.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Vipul at 408-512-2357
- Previous training and exposure to Adobe Launch Previous digital agency or consulting experience Previous experience working with statistics or adding pixels such as AdWords, Google Analytics, or floodlights.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.