Job Category: HR, Operations, Recruiting, Sales
Job Number: 12350871
Akraya is looking for a Administrative Support - Human Resources for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Moiz at 408-816-2442.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Administrative Support, HRIS, compensation, documentation,
Duration: 12 Plus Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Moiz at 408-816-2442
- Provides administrative support to the human resources function in the areas of HRIS/compensation/benefits, staffing/employment, employee relations, and/or organizational development (OD) and training.
- Maintains employee hardcopy files. Inputs employee personal data into human resources information/computer system (HRIS) database.
- Processes various forms related to documenting human resources activities such as new-hire, change-of-status, performance evaluations, benefits, terminations, etc.
- Conducts new-hire orientations.
- May prepare special reports, such as insurance, COBRA, OSHA, affirmative action and headcount using HRIS.
- Provides information to employees on matters pertaining to their personal employee information.
- At higher job levels, may perform duties otherwise performed by entry-level human resources generalist, such as conducting candidate interviews and performing data gathering and analysis as it relates to compensation and/or benefits activities.
- May write job descriptions.
- May facilitate employee training and be involved in needs assessments and recommendations.
- May conduct employee exit interviews and tally general statistics including headcount tracking.