Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 11831555
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a “Administrative Coordinator, Medical Affairs” for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Hanzala at 408-512-2457. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skill: administrative support, medical affairs administration, coordination, scheduling meeting, travel arrangement
Duration: 6+ Months
Tax Term: W2 Only
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Administrative Coordinator provides broad administrative site support needed on the day-to-day activities and duties, reporting directly to the Manager, Medical Affairs Administration, in support of the following divisions: Clinical Affairs, Global Market Access and Healthcare Economics, Global Public Affairs, Strategy, Professional Education and Program Services, and Training Technologies.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Hanzala at 408-512-2457
- Competency Requirements: (Competency is based on: education, training, skills and experience.) In order to adequately perform the responsibilities of this position the individual must:
- At least 2 years of experience (or equivalent) in an administrative capacity, preferably a background with high customer service focus
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferable; High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail skills
- Highly self-motivated, with the ability to prioritize and complete projects expediently
- Effectively manage multiple tasks in a professional manner
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment, and consistently demonstrate a practical common sense approach to get the job done expeditiously
- Effective communication skills including oral, written and interpersonal
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Maintain high work ethic and confidentiality
- Solid computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.