Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 12330903
Primary Skills: Outlook, Calendar Management , Scheduling meetings.
Duration: 6+ Months
Type: W2 only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Hanzala @ 408-512-2457
- (3-5 yrs of experience) must inlcude specifically Outlook experience and managing multiple calendars
- Assists North America Interim Leadership Team (4 leaders) with administrative tasks including calendar management, some travel planning, some expense reporting and key meeting scheduling.
- This role will also coordinate meetings with Executive Assistants for other leaders including shared resources like conference room.
- Responsibilities also include coordinating bi-weekly team activities in the office (e.g., ice cream social, foosball tournament).
- Experience using multiple calendars in Outlook required.
- Experience supporting multiple leaders at the same time a plus.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.