Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 12615714
Primary Skills: Administrative support, documentation
Duration: 6+ Months contract
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Sneha at 408-512-2459
- Provides analytical and specialized administrative and project management support to relieve executive, administrative, and line and staff managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties.
- Executes specific project management and significant document review and analysis tasks related to migrating the corporate governance function between departments.
- Capability to manage large volumes of data from a variety of sources and coordinating upload and project status with outside service provider.
- Analyzes problems, determines approach, compiles and analyzes data, and prepares reports/recommendations. Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties.
- Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and complete projects.
- Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature.
- Assignments may be found in various functional areas.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.