Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 11725387
Akraya is looking for a Accounts Payable Specialist for one of our leading clients. We can’ t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will be a significant contributor and team player working with a very talented group of people. You will also work on cool projects in a group that is supportive and collaborative. This company recently made Fortune’ s 100 Best Places to Work. To be considered, please apply directly or call Pallav at 408-512-2427. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Accounts Payable Specialist, SAP, Ariba, Salesforce
Duration: 3+ Months with strong possibility of extension
Contract Type: W2
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Looking for candidates with 3+ yrs in a Customer Support/Service background who have an Accounting background as well .
- The candidate will be handling ticketed items and working towards resolving those tickets.
- Salesforce experience required .
- Ariba and SAP experience are highly preferred .
- Manage large amounts of CS tickets, emails and incoming calls from our partners, as well as internal and external customers.
- Identify and asses customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction .
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication .
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools .
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the service level agreement and follow up to ensure resolution.
Please apply with your updated resume or call Pallav at 408-512-2427
- Financial services or similar high paced commercial environment.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to data integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with all levels of management and fellow employees across different organizations.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Be able to prioritize workload and perform well in a high paced environment.
- Actively seeks feedback and is independently driven to gain knowledge, learn new applications, technologies, and skills to drive results.
- Proficient with the Salesforce tools.
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.