Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12314885
Primary Skills: Accounts Payable, Auditing, Analyze Payment Issues.
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
This position will provide key analytical support to the AP department. In addition this function will be responsible for resolving supplier payment issues and to provide strong root cause analysis to solve process issues.
Key Job Functions:
- Analyze supplier payment issues. Provide timely research and resolution.
- Perform root cause analysis on payment issues to solve long term process gaps.
- Liaison with corporate and divisional counterparts on all AP matters.
- Coordinate all audit requests.
- Provide analytical support on key metrics to drive process improvement.
- Perform independent self audits on the accuracy and thoroughness of AP processes
- Support the AP month close process including accruals.
- Assists manager and supervisor with research of issues and provides resolution of issues.
- Advises management on process improvements and drives technology driven improvements.
- Works with management on special projects and analysis as needed.
- Lead an organization with methods and actions that are ethical and in full compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Company policies.
- Identify compliance risks and take actions necessary to eliminate or minimize risks.
- Champion, within the organization, a commitment to honesty, integrity, and responsible corporate behavior.
- Create a compliance culture within the organization and foster an environment where employees feel comfortable reporting potential violations or misconduct.
Education Or Experience:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Great follow-up and organizational skills.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Hanzala at 408-512-2457.
- BS Degree in Accounting or related fields.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.