Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12304671
Akraya is looking for a Accountant IV for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Darshana @ 408-907-6411.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills:Experience with ERP systems (SAP BW and SAP ECC a plus), US GAAP, Excel
Duration: 5+ Months
Type: W2 only
Years of Experience:
- Perform monthly close responsibilities related to intercompany and consolidations.
- Assist with preparation of certain 10K/Q footnote disclosures.
- Maintain clean financial audits and account reconciliations, assisting in SOX control testing and PwC audits as relates to intercompany and consolidations.
- Support and implement new continuous improvement initiatives related to intercompany and consolidations processes such as RPA (robotics) /automation projects and Close process rationalization/optimization.
- Support the launch of new entities or business initiatives by designing the intercompany/consolidation processes that support these new entities and/or initiatives, including working on UAT (User Acceptance Testing) for changes that impact intercompany or consolidations.
- Be the point of contract for intercompany and consolidation accounting processes and related issues including supervising the intercompany/consolidation processes performed by our outsourced provider (IBM).
- Partner and collaborate with other accounting teams, Local Controllers, Treasury, Tax, Internal Audit and SOX, as required.
- Support the development and implementation of strong internal controls in the intercompany and consolidations accounting processes.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Darshana @ 408-907-6411
- 7+ years of experience.
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively and professionally with cross-functional teams.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (particularly Excel; Pivot tables, VLOOKup, etc)
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP BW and SAP ECC a plus)
- Experience in a multinational/multi-entity environment a plus
- Possess an intellectual curiosity to ask questions to understand the "why” and piece together the "bigger picture”.
- Demonstrated initiative and success in leading, implementing and improving financial processes and handling data transformation issues.
- Strong understanding of internal controls, compliance and SOX
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.