Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12287793
Akraya is looking for a Accountant IV for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Darshana @ 408-907-6411.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: ADP GlobalView payroll accounting, SAP General Ledge, SOX, CPA and Accounting
Duration: 5+ Months
Type: W2 only
Years of Experience:
The successful candidate will work well in a fast-paced environment, learn quickly, and possess extensive technical and operational accounting experience. The ability to manage relationships cross functionally through clear communication of goals and objectives is extremely important.
Candidates for this position must have:
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Darshana @ 408-907-6411
- 8+ years accounting experience in both payroll, and industry. Experience at a large growth company a plus.
- ADP GlobalView payroll accounting experience
- Experience with supervising international entities & personnel
- Solid experience with SAP General Ledger system
- Strong process improvement skills; proficiency with spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, rapidly changing environment, and to lead and drive complex initiatives.
- Attention to detail, organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement.
- Candidates should also possess the following:
- Strong understanding of internal controls, compliance, and SOX
- Polished communications skills including an ability to comprehend complex matters, articulate issues in a clear and concise manner, and present findings as well as recommendations in both oral and written presentations to all levels of the organization
- Energy and desire to thrive in a fast-paced organization with flexibility as needed
- Degrees or Certifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent required
- Best vs. Average: advanced excel experience, Masters or CPA in Accounting, workday and or Kronos experience.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.