Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12365618
Akraya is looking for a Accountant III for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Ashish @ 408-816-2401.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Accounts Reconciliation, Record Maintenance, Invoices, Journal Entries, Collections
Duration: 6 Months
Tax Term: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Ashish @ 408-816-2401
- 5-9 Years of Experience.
- Performs accounting support functions including typing, filing, verifying records, generating invoices and vouchers, posting ledger and basic journal entries, and balancing accounts receivable and accounts payable records.
- Inputs data, generates reports, conducts basic research projects, and responds to questions.
- May reconcile accounts and maintain a systematic set of transactions in a specific area of accounting.
- May also be responsible for providing support in the collections process, including preparing reports of outstanding accounts, gathering credit/reference information, assisting in the resolution of outstanding invoice issues, responding to customer and external collection inquiries, and contacting those with unresolved issues.
- Proficient in MS word, Powerpoint, Excel Spreadsheet, Data entry.
- Sales Associate Role ensuring deals pipelined , spreadsheet management, working with finance controller, building pipeline information.
- Sales and Finance calls, present findings.
- Revenue Driven.