Primary Skills: Efficient with Excel, Sense of Urgency, Good Organization Skills and a Good Team Player
Duration: 2+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Responsibilities may include completing daily audit deliverables, creating month end revenue journal entries, completing statistics, and account reconciliations.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Reviews and performs daily gaming audit functions, which include reconciling, analyzing, recording, and summarizing numbers and reviewing documents for proper completion.
- Completes assigned gaming audits (Table Games, Slots, Cage, Race & Sports, Keno, Poker, Special Events, Online Gaming, and Players Club) on a timely basis, including understanding of systems as they relate to the various audits
- Ensure accurate reporting and demonstrate job ownership for all items completed
- Effectively handle routine tasks, while responding appropriately to additional requests and special projects as they are assigned.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with audit teams, property management, patrons, and both internal and external auditors.
- Actively participate in special project assignments and team building activities
- Prepare monthly journal entries as they pertain to gaming revenue.
- Identify changes in the business environment and make subsequent changes to control frameworks, business narratives, flowcharts.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Darshana @ 408-907-6411
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent casino accounting industry experience preferred.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements is preferred.
- Knowledge of Gaming systems is preferred.
- Understanding of SOX 404 and GAAP is preferred.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.