Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12732230
Primary Skills: Lease Contracts, SAP, Finance, Accounting, Revenue, 10-Q, 10-K, Cross functional, Excel
Duration: 6 + Months (Possible extension)
Tax Term: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Vaibhav at 408-512-2355
- Review lease contracts completed by Customer Finance and Contracts and validate SAP LAE output.
- Review all lease amendments and coordinate activities between Customer Finance, Accounting and Revenue.
- Coordinate with the Fixed Asset team to ensure all fixed assets are capitalized and all returns and lease purchases are accurately reflected on the fixed asset ledger.
- Prepare account reconciliations on leasing related accounts.
- Support the development of monthly reports on lease activity and at least quarterly for 10-Q and 10-K SEC Disclosures
- 4-6 years of equipment lease related experience and/or revenue recognition with a multinational company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline.
- Ability to support cross functional relationships and communicate effectively with management and business partners.
- Proficiency in lease accounting or revenue accounting.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation