Job Category: HR, Operations, Recruiting, Sales
Job Number: 12092867
Role: Account Manager – US Staffing
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Type: Permanent (FTE)
Come join a 'Best Places to Work' company. Akraya has consistently ranked amongst SIA's 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and the Silicon Valley Business Journal's 'Best Places to Work in Silicon Valley'.
Akraya provides Information Technology Staffing and SoW based solutions nationwide. Our clients span across Fortune 100 to innovative mid-market companies throughout the US.
We're Engineers hiring Engineers. We get technology and pride ourselves on building world class IT recruiting teams for our clients. Our client centric delivery teams are fine tuned to support high-volume, MSP clients as well as high-touch retail clients. We partner closely with the top MSPs in the industry as well as provide SoW based IT solutions. We were recently honored as a strategic partner by both Allegis and AgileOne based on our superior performance as a tier one vendor in many of their programs.
We are actively looking to hire Account Managers to continue our rapid growth and manage our expanding list of clients.
This Role is for you if:
- You love changing people's lives by matching them with exciting new jobs.
- You are looking for freedom from the rigid structures of a large, monolithic company.
- You thrive in an action-oriented culture.
- You are a creative problem solver who likes change and innovation.
- You enjoy leading and mentoring.
Why Work for Akraya:
- Grow existing accounts as measured by headcount, revenues and gross margins.
- Provide account management expertise and excellent customer service to existing clients while generating revenue opportunities.
- Present Akraya’s services, including SoW-based IT Consulting and Human Capital Solutions.
- Generate opportunities by refining requirements as necessary and securing signed SOW and/or PO, understanding project pricing and margin needs.
- Manage engagements with client contacts, including drafting SoWs, tracking milestones and POs, and by leading the delivery team.
- Manage client expectations and serve as an advocate on behalf of Akraya, Inc.
- Manage internal resources including the recruiters supporting you.
- Drive the delivery process through a win, kick-off, and subsequent follow-ups.
- Build relationships with your consultants who are on assignments.
- Manage candidates through the placement process to ensure a high fill rate with excellent client satisfaction.
- Drive revenue and gross profit growth with assigned account(s) to achieve quarterly and annual targets.
- Develop and manage associated metrics and forecasts.
- Strong financial and analytical skills with familiarity with enterprise candidate sourcing and vendor management tactics.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Inderjeet at 408-516-2369
- Best in class delivery capability. We're proud of our scalable, delivery teams, and processes.
- Work/life balance. We say it, we mean it.
- Generous benefits package: medical, vision, and dental benefits, 401(k) plan, FSA, paid sick/vacation time, and more.
- Individualistic approach. Akraya encourages adding a personal touch to your work. We don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach.
- Industry reputation. We have built a stellar reputation for quality of service, ethics, and corporate social responsibility.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.