Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 12284066
Akraya is looking for a Account Development Representative for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Radha
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Account Development/Management, Salesforce
Duration: 12 Months (depending on business needs and candidate performance, could be chance for FTE conversion)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- An Account Development Representative (ADR) is responsible for selling Client's NSX SD-WAN products and services via telephone.
- The ADR is held accountable for prospecting opportunities, qualifying deal registration, and placing orders.
- The ADR is also responsible for delivering a positive customer experience using the Client's sales model while maximizing revenue and margin generation.
- The ADR will partner closely with the sales team (Outside Sales Executive, Inside Sales, SEs, Channel Partners, etc.) to drive the Client's sales strategy.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Radha @ 408-907-3215
- Previous experience within Sales OR a strong interest in a sales career
- Ability to present and do professional demonstration of NSX SD-WAN by Velocloud’s solutions via teleconference.
- Track record of high achievement within Sales, or a relatable field.
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable goals.
- The aptitude to master our sales tools, provided training.
- A keenly developed high-reaching mindset.
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation.
- The ability to deal with objections.