Research Triangle Park,
Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12526077
Primary Skills: AWS, Cloud, Openstack
Duration: 12+ Months (Contract to Hire)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- The AWS Architect will be responsible to work with the team to develop an architecture and deployment strategy for the current hosted Openstack deployed application.
- The AWS Architecture will help to ensure alignment to Client’s internal security policies for hosting on AWS.
- Candidate will be responsible for communicating and helping to prioritize feature code architecture deficiencies that do align to a cloud native solution.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Akash @ 408-907-2689.
- 5+ years with AWS architectural design principles.
- Experience using source control (GIT, subversion, clearcase, etc) and continuous integration tools (Travis/Jenkins, etc).
- Experience with container orchestration and infrastructure automation tools such as Terraform or AWS Cloud Formation. Experience with configuration management with tools such a Ansible.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.