Job Category: Technician - Laboratory, Manufacturing, Electronics, Electrical
Job Number: 12311279
Akraya is looking for a AV Administrator for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Moiz at 408-816-2442.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Audio Visual, Conferencing, troubleshooting, MS Office
Duration: 6 Months Plus Possible Extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
- This position provides technical assistance to internal/external clients of audiovisual, IT/Networking, Unified Communications and Telepresence equipment and systems. This position provides operational support to customers within the corporation.
Education / training:
Prior related work experience:
- 4 year diploma from a Technical School or equivalent work experience. CTS certification from ICIA or other manufacturer based certifications a plus (AMX, Barco, Biamp, Cisco, Crestron, ClearOne, Extron, Cisco, Polycom, etc.)
Experience in operation / use of specific equipment, tools, work aids:
- 5 year experience with audio-visual, corporate video, and/or IT related systems.
- 3 year experience in managing AV technicians and projects with audio-visual, corporate video, and/or IT related systems.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Moiz at 408-816-2442
- Knowledge of computers and computer applications.
- A/V Equipment Knowledge.
- Unified Communications and Telepresence Systems Knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Office 2010 and 2013) and OS (Mac, Windows 7 and Windows 8.1).