Job Category: Technician - Laboratory, Manufacturing, Electronics, Electrical
Job Number: 12311279
Primary Skills: Audio Visual, Conferencing, troubleshooting, MS Office
Duration: 6 Months + Possible Extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
Education / training:
- This position provides technical assistance to internal/external clients of audiovisual, IT/Networking, Unified Communications and Telepresence equipment and systems. This position provides operational support to customers within the corporation.
Prior related work experience:
- 4 year diploma from a Technical School or equivalent work experience. CTS certification from ICIA or other manufacturer based certifications a plus (AMX, Barco, Biamp, Cisco, Crestron, ClearOne, Extron, Cisco, Polycom, etc.)
Experience in operation / use of specific equipment, tools, work aids:
- 5 year experience with audio-visual, corporate video, and/or IT related systems.
- 3 year experience in managing AV technicians and projects with audio-visual, corporate video, and/or IT related systems.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Moiz at 408-816-2442
- Knowledge of computers and computer applications.
- A/V Equipment Knowledge.
- Unified Communications and Telepresence Systems Knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Office 2010 and 2013) and OS (Mac, Windows 7 and Windows 8.1).
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.