Job Category: Network & System Engineering
Job Number: 11740030
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a AV Administrator / Meeting and Executive Support for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Moiz at 408-816-2442. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Audio and Video Teleconferencing, Cisco MX, SX, Webex, Remote Monitoring
Duration: 6 Months (with possbility of extension)
Tax Term: W2 Only
Education / training:
- 4 year diploma from a Technical School or equivalent work experience. CTS certification from ICIA or Avixa a plus (AMX, Barco, Biamp, Cisco, Crestron, ClearOne, Extron, Cisco, Polycom, etc.)
Prior related work experience:
- 5 year experience with audio-visual, corporate video, and/or IT related systems.
- 3 year experience in managing AV technicians and projects with audio-visual, corporate video, and/or IT related systems.
Experience in operation / use of specific equipment, tools, work aids:
- Knowledge of computers and computer applications.
- A/V Equipment Knowledge.
- Unified Communications and Telepresence Systems Knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Office 2010 - 2016) and OS (Mac, Windows 7 and Windows 10).
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Moiz at #408-816-2442
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.