Job Category: Hardware Engineering
Job Number: 12328650
Akraya is looking for an ASIC Physical Designers III for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Sanket at 408-907-2249.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: ASIC, DFT/scan, synthesis, APR, STA, LVS and debug
Duration: 2 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- The Oregon team has a need for ASIC Physical Design Engineers to assist with upcoming projects.
- Previous Client experience is a big plus! Must have strong skills, educational degree noted below is required.
- DFT/scan knowledge to do block DFT flow flush for ASIC0 DFT insertion activity.
- CW will work with DFT leads on validating DFT insertion flow and improve quality and runtime
- Scan insertion (including scan timing constraints)
- STA timing (DFT timing)
- General Required Skills: ASIC and SoC design experience, Physical design CAD flows and Design convergence.
- Includes synthesis, APR, STA, LVS and debug.
Minimum Educational Requirement:
- Verilog RTL skills, Synthesis and Timing analysis experience, Synopsys ICC, DFT tools, scripting in PERL, Shell and UNIX.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Sanket Yede at 408-907-2249
- BS +experience, MS + experience. Client component design experience preferred.