Primary Skills: Web Services, APIs, CMS framework, GiT, Pull Request reviews, Gitflow and Maven
Duration: 3 months with possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, CIS or related field and Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Pallavi at 408-816-2464
- Responsible for writing the web services and APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application developers.
- Experience in developing and designing high performance, scalable and available web services (predominantly REST architecture) using J2EE and concurrency frameworks such as, JAVA
- 5 years of experience as a Back-end developer with In-depth understanding of web development.
- Experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python
- Experience with CMS framework.
- Experienced in using build tools and source code repository tools such as GiT, GitHub, Pull Request reviews, Gitflow branching strategies, and Maven
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.