Job Category: Technical Writing, Editorial & Content Management
Job Number: 12730306
Will Sponsor Visa but no H1B candidates
- AEM exp, will mentor the developers and walking them through the requirements
- leading a team but not responsible for them
- Support business side, and Social media
- Adobe experience is a must (4 to 5 yrs)
The AEM Technical Lead will partner with teams across Marketing, IT, Product Areas, Service Operations and Distribution deliver compelling, creative and easy-to-use Content Management capabilities that support cross-device access and interaction with our content experiences to deliver world class customer experiences.
Essential Job Functions:
Physical Actions :
- Drive strategy, customer needs and requirements for continued implementation of the Adobe platform across enterprise digital properties.
- Translating business requirements into technical stories in partnership with Digital Marketing to drive the development cycle for existing platforms, and ensuring a prioritized roadmap of capabilities is in place.
- Work closely with the development team lead in completing the most pressing features as identified by business stakeholders.
- Constantly examine the existing capabilities within our Adobe Marketing Stack to ensure the business is taking full advantage of what has been implemented and integrated.
- Develop hypotheses and execute test constantly to always advance our understanding of customer needs and the value of content
- In partnership with Marketing Content Managers, develop the strategy for Content Management platforms supporting a wide range of digital experiences (desktop, mobile, microsites, etc.)
- Partner with Digital Marketing to implement a cross-Marketing Digital Asset Management capability.
Required job duties are essentially sedentary work consisting of occasional walking, standing and lifting and/or carrying 10 lbs. maximum, and seeing.
Physical Environment :
Required job duties are normally performed in a climate controlled office environment.
Education Requirements :
High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent, relevant experience.
If this job interests you and you are looking to return to work after a hiatus, please apply with your updated resume. Or if you have questions about this position, feel free to call 408-907-2246 to speak to Shabana, our dedicated Women Back to Work recruiter.
- Minimum 5 years of experience initiating, directing, implementing and managing content management platforms for complex, high-volume, transactional websites.
- Strong, hands-on knowledge of Adobe platform (AEM, Adobe Target, SEO).
- Deep understanding of digital marketing, the modern digital capabilities / technology stack, web content development processes and agile development.
- Strong vendor management skills, including budget management, supplier reviews, and stakeholder management.
- Demonstrated success in leading and executing projects involving both technology and business process.
- Meticulous, highly organized, and strong task/project, process and vendor management skills.
- Strategic-minded, understands the big picture, yet passionate about planning and executing tactical workload.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-organizational team.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written (email and formal documents) and verbal (meetings and presentations).
- Must demonstrate outstanding judgment and mature business skills with the ability to establish a strong rapport with senior management and business stakeholders.
- Advanced using standard office software such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
If you are a Returner and can't find a position that is a good fit, please send your resume to email@example.com and we'll get to work finding something that is a match for your skillset.