Job Category: Quality Assurance and Testing
Job Number: 12267721
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Compliance Expert/Analyst for one of our award-winning clients. You will work on best-in-class technology with some of the most talented people in the industry. This company is also consistently ranked by Forbes as a ‘Best Places to Work’. To be considered, please apply directly or call Joel @ 408-512-2455. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Compliance Expert, Section 508, WCAG 2.1 accessibility and Web Application experience
Duration: 06 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
The ADA Compliance Expert must have a thorough understanding of Section 508 of the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and apply this knowledge to create strategies and provide guidance on creating the best experiences to ADA users. Experience must be for an both enterprise software and web applications. The 508 compliance expert must have experience in redesigning and/or developing solutions to ensure IT hardware and software compliance if an accessibility problem is detected.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Joel @ 408-512-2455
- Perform complete audits and validation testing on software and documents, based upon Section 508 and/or W3C WCAG 2.1 accessibility guidelines.
- Use Assistive Technologies, such as screen reader software (NVDA, JAWS), and Accessibility test tools.
- Write detailed findings to document identified issues and recommend potential solutions and best practices for remediation of accessibility violations.
- Apply software fixes and/or additional accessibility features within the target software source code.
- Develop and deliver informative and useful high-quality outreach/educational presentations.
- Align and coordinate Visa specific material with the Visa VGAR team.
- Able to quickly provide input to develop.
- Help establish timelines for remediation.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.