Job Category: Technician - Laboratory, Manufacturing, Electronics, Electrical
Job Number: 12768648
Primary Skills: Audio/Visual, teleconferencing, troubleshooting
Duration: 6 Months Plus (possible extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Roles and Responsibilities:
To follow up with any questions, please contact Moiz at 408-816-2442
- Minimum three years of experience with audio-visual, video conferencing, and IT related systems.
- Experience with meeting collaboration software and systems required, Cisco experience desired.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals required.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagram or schedule form.
- Occasionally required to lift 50 plus lbs.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and applications required, desktop support experience desired
- Unified Communications and Telepresence Systems Knowledge desired
- Experience supporting a Windows domain environment and operating systems desired
- Strong skills in support of Apple hardware and OS desired
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office suite is required and Office365 platform a plus
- Experience in using IT Service Management tools such as ServiceNow or Remedy desired.
- Experience with networking and remote access including virtual private networks, telecom, and business applications a plus.
- Experience with supporting Dell, Client, and Apple tablets, laptops, and desktop computers such as Surface Pro and iPads in addition to mobile devices a plus.
- Must have strong organizational skills and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Outstanding customer service and troubleshooting skills required.
- Should be flexible and able to complete projects outside normal daily duties occasionally.
- Weekend and non-business hour support rotation and occasional travel out of state is required.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.