Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12325659
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for 3D Software Engineer (Unity Game Developer) for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Vaibhav at Ajitabh at 408-907-2956.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Unity-based applications, AR/VR applications, C/C++/C#, Debugging Skills, UI Design
Duration: 06+ Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Ajitabh at 408-907-2956
- Bachelor's in computer science or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in developing and shipping Unity-based applications, preferably in visualization, AR/VR applications, or video games.
- Demonstrated hands-on skills of C/C++/C#.
- Experience writing graphics shaders in unity, OpenGL.
- Experience building and shipping Unity apps deploying on the Windows OS platform.
- Experience profiling and debugging Unity applications for performance optimizations
- Attention to detail in UI design implementation.
- Passion for design, user experience and auctioning user and designer feedback.
- Strong communication and team-success oriented collaboration skills.
- Excellent programming skills with solid understanding of software engineering techniques, methodologies and attention to detail.
- Disciplined debugging skills and tenacious problem solver.
- Software development processes including source control, bug tracking, and design documentation
- Familiarity with Agile software development.