Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12084506
Akraya is looking for a ".Net Developer” for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call “Harleen” at “ 408-816-2474”. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: C#, .Net, SQL/T-SQL, Kafka
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 or C2C
- Sr. Level experience in .Net core, SQL, C# and Kafka System design process and solution development
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides direction and coordination between large projects and the technical execution plan
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Troubleshoots and leads the development and implementation of production solutions
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and 5 to 7 years experience in computer programming, software development or related field OR Master' s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and 4 to 6 years experience in computer programming, software development or related field. •
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong working knowledge of modern front-end frameworks (Angular, React, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and techniques
- Strong working knowledge of RESTful API creation and consumption.
- Experience implementing continuous integration and delivery models
- Experience with build automation
- Experience with deploying to cloud architecture.
- Experience with test driven development and automation testing.
- Experience with agile delivery, especially Kanban as well as DevOps.
- Demonstrated success in distributed systems, especially REST based services.
- Strong knowledge of security standards, practices, and architecture.
- Enthusiasm, curiosity, energy, perseverance, integrity and desire to solve big problems.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call “ Harleen” at 408-816-2474
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.