Job Category: Architect
Job Number: 11550874
Akraya is looking for a .NET Lead Developer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Hanzala at 408-512-2457. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: VB.Net, C#, Agile, WPF, XAML, API
Duration: 3+ month
Position Type: Contract
- Implements .Net Enterprise Applications and Services
- Should have proven expereince with WPF
- Ability to solve complex analytical and logical problems. Come up with designs/solutions
- Responsible for developing, deploying, and maintaining projects in accordance to the AGILE model
- Responsible for code quality and adherence to standards
- Participate in design reviews and identify potential mitigation strategies for technical risks
- Maintain and deliver complete project documentation in clear and comprehensive manner
- Report status against the project plan and Possess ability to communicate clearly with project team
- Produce high quality code utilizing Test Driven Development techniques.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Hanzala at 408-512-2457
- Bachelor' s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technical training equivalent
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.