Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12540796
Primary Skills: .NET, MVC, SQL
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2
Required Skills & Qualifications:
Role Accountabilities :
To follow up with any questions, please contact Rahul at 408-512-2433.
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework.
- Familiarity with the MVC framework.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Understand SQL query syntax, Entity Framework, Stored Procedures and Data ETL processes.
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GitHub, IBM RTC.
- Familiar with Code Migration tools, such as IBM Urban Code Deploy, Jenkins.
- Bachelors Degree.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.