Job Category: ERP - SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, PLM
Job Number: 12311277
Primary Skills: SAP ERP Central Component (ECC), Quality Management (QM), Plant Maintenance (PM), Production Planning (PP).
Duration: 6 Months Plus Possible Extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
- 8+ years of consulting experience in SAP ECC PM with minimum 2 end to end full life cycle SAP implementations.
- Hands on SAP PP and QM configuration skills.
- Worked in customized processes RICEF developments.
- Exposure to BAPI, User exits is a must. Must have worked on creating and developing custom objects.
- Good understanding of SAP Batch Jobs.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Moiz at 408-816-2442
- At least 3 year experience in SAP PP/QM with both Discrete Manufacturing process and continuous order based manufacturing, Core inventory management.
- PP Skills - Experience in Capacity Planning, LTP, Demand Management, Planning Strategies including Make-to-Stock and Make-to-Order scenarios.
- Experience in Production Execution - Production Planning Master Data, Production and Process Order Types, Production Order der Confirmation.
- Experience in master data, BOM, Master Recipe, Production version , Process Order Types.
- Must have worked on UAT & Trained Users.
- QM skills – Understanding and experience desirable in core QM functions- different types of inspection processing.
- Other QM processes such as Recurring inspections, Quality Certificates, In process Inspection, Post production inspection, Delivery inspection, Inspection lot processing, Stock transfer Inspection.
- Quality Notifications.
- Knowledge of serial number and Batch management based processes.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.