Akraya is looking for a Software Engineer II for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Sanket Yede at 408-907-2249.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Adobe, Photoshop, Image Processing, Computer Vision and 3D
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Minimum Educational Requirement:
- Client sports are a dynamic and creative group with a start-up atmosphere within Client, developing the future of video technology. Client sports creates a "volumetric Video", and is an entirely new concept of capturing, processing and rendering video that allows users to interact with real, live video in an immersive way. Our content is captured in the largest sport and entertainment venues in the world -Super Bowl, Soccer, NBA, etc. and is used today on television.
- A 'Systems Integration Engineer' consists of being the first line of contact for Client sports operators on sites during live events when encountering system operation failures and image quality problems, together with setting up systems on new sites Software side.
- Understanding in depth a broad range of image processing, computer vision, and 3D modules and tools.
- Understanding a decremented and complex system.
- Diagnose system operation and image quality issues through processes of elimination, analyzing the system and the problem's symptoms.
- The primary hours for this role will be 9AM-6PM - the candidate must be able to be very flexible and hours and shifts for this role will vary due to the times that sports games are played.
- Evenings, weekends along with split shifts will be required.
- BS in Software / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science in the fields of Image processing or signals processing.
- Broadcasting school \ media/ live production events.
- Technical understanding and an ability to learn complex system are required, alongside flexibility to work in shifts / nonstandard hours and fly to onsite support.
- Occasional travel is required.
- To join our team you should be a team player, out of the box thinker and poses self-learning abilities.
- You will require to exhibit problem-solving skills, ability to multitask and Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Sanket at 408-907-2249
- Familiar with image processing fields
- Familiar with Adobe products: Photoshop and After Effects.
- Basic Scripting abilities.