Primary Skills: Epic Clarity, SQL Oracle, Relational Databases
Duration: 6 Months, Possible Contract to Hire
Contract Type: W2 Only
Required Education and Experience:
- Data Consultant that provides Clarity development and Production Support of Clarity Reports for the Revenue Cycle Department.
- This position includes report development in Teradata and Oracle Exadata, providing product support to Business partners including: - issue resolution, root cause analysis, ensuring reports process timely and accurately, and developing new reports.
- 7+ years providing support in a technical environment, prefer reporting support environment.
- 5+ years experience with writing reports from relational databases.
- 5+ years experience with report development utilizing reporting tools.
- 3+ years experience with Epic/Clarity module.
- 3+ years experience with SQL Oracle.
- T-SQL, Teradata, Oracle Exadata, MS Access, Visual Basic.
- Must have advanced MS Excel skills, experience with MS SQL Stack (SSMS, SSIS, SSAS), and building reports and dashboards in Tableau.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Knowledge of Healthcare systems for Clinical Care, Practice Management- Experience with developing web content. - Experience working in large corporations.
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
- We are looking for a talented SQL Programmer with advanced Excel and some Tableau experience to join our team. The SQL Programmer should have a minimum of three years of programming in SQL Oracle. This individual should be able to clearly and logically translate internal client needs and issues into reporting that provides useful insight into how we can better serve our members. The ideal candidate will have experience working with large health care datasets.
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
- Develops reports with accurate, easy to read, useful information.
- Translates needs, issues, and ideas into effective strategies and action plans.
- Experience with analytical manipulation and interpretation of large databases required.
- Broad familiarity with medical practices, especially revenue cycle management and process and outcomes measurement preferred.
- Very strong analytic and critical thinking skills, writing skills, communication skills, consulting skills, and ability to work within a team.
- Must be an independent self-starter.
- Clarity Data Model Certifications or Proficiencies in Resolute Hospital Billing, Resolute Professional Billing. Other modules preferred but not required – ADT & Prelude.
- Ability to express complex analytical and technical information to senior management or to audiences with clinical training.
- 3 years programming in SQL Oracle.
- Advanced Excel.
- Experience building reports and dashboards in Tableau.
- 3 years of related analytical consulting experience, healthcare experience preferred.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Rakesh at 408-512-2352.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.