Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Software Engineer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Joel Mac @ 408-512-2455.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Java, Talend, Oracle Database / DB2 database /GIT or SVN, UNIX, ETL. Extract, Transform & Load, JIRA
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Joel Mac @ 408-512-2455
- 3-5+ overall Software Engineer experience / 3 yrs+ of Talend experience / Minimum 1-3 years of Java experience.
- Expertise in UNIX / Knowledge in Oracle Database / DB2 database / Software configuration tools such as GITs SVN, defect tracking tools such as JIRA
- ETL. Extract Transform & Load. Talend.
- Developer – will receive a technical design. Will be writing code/Job in Talend, writing unit test cases, preparing unit test data, executing the testing, and producing test results.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or electrical engineering or any other related field
- 3-7 years as a developer using Talend.
- Expertise in Java programming.
- Experience in financial services related experience or credit/debit card experience is preferred.
- Review and understand functional design and technical design.
- Develop code using Talend, Java technology.
- Prepare unit test plan/cases, prepare unit test data and execute unit test cases & document the test results.
- Fix defects found by QA test and conduct root cause analysis to prevent future occurrence.