Primary Skills: Java/Scala and JEE
Duration: 6 Months
Contract TYpe : W2/C2C
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications. Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 5-7 years of experience.
*Minimum Qualifications :
- 5+ years' experience in a development role in a building web based Java EE services/applications.
- Experience with SOA, Apache Camel, REST, Web-Services, JEE technologies, Spring, Hibernate, Cassandra desirable.
- 2+ years' experience in Agile Methodology.
Additional Preferred Qualifications :
- Hands on experience with Java/Scala is preferable.
- Experience building high throughput, low latency cache solutions would be a plus
- Spring, Hibernate, Cassandra desirable.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Anklesh at 408-907-7706
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.