Job Category: BI, ETL & Data Warehousing
Job Number: 12310228
Primary Skills: Data Integration, Data privacy, Data security, and Data access
Duration: 5+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Tarushi @ 408-907-6403.
- Senior Data analyst with minimum 10 years’ experience.
- Should be familiar working with data management teams.
- Worked as a business or data analyst for a data integration project and writing business Requirements for data projects including data privacy, data security, and data access.
- Have good understanding of banking entities and data governance concepts and reference data.
- Any exposure to nCino tool or Sales force platform would also be a nice to have.
- Good communications details and good documentation skills are a must have.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.