Akraya is looking for a Senior Business Analyst for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Shashank at 408-512-2427
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: ERP Business Analyst Skills (Finance, SCM, P2P, T&L), CRM
Duration: 03 Months+ Contract to hire
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shashank at 408-512-2427
- 8+ years with must have General ERP Business Analyst skills primarily in Finance, SCM, T&L, P2P, O2C processes.
- Basic PM skills, regional coordination is must and be able to understand the CRM business in general and some exposure to Force.com platform is preferred.
- Understanding of EIMEA business processes and local rules/regulations is preferred
- Reporting/Analytics experience (preferably in PowerBI)
- Exposure working with other ERP bolt-ons like Vertex, Hyperion, RevPro etc.