Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
Primary Skills: Built a platform, Sandbox Development, Kubernetes, Cloud (AWS most desired), Golang or node
Contract to hire or Fulltime
Contract Type : W2
To follow up with any questions, please contact Janardhan at 408-512-2778
- Expert skills in application / backend engineering, developing REST APIs and micro-services, DB (SQL/NoSQL) persistence.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and object oriented Design
- Expert skills in NodeJS, ES6, Babel, Webpack, React / Angular, Postgres / MongoDB, HTLM, CSS, Jasmine / Mocha / Jest, CodeceptJS.
- Bachelor's degree (or above) in engineering/computer science with an overall work experience of 6+ years.
- Strong JS development experience of building web applications using React, Angular or other client side application frameworks.
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.