Akraya is looking for a Development-Software Engineer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Swapnil @
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Automation, Scripting, Configuration Management
Duration: 3 to 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop various automation software components for our global scale analytics infrastructure.
- Validate technology and perform production roll out of features.
- Analyze data and diagnose issues analytics platform components.
- Working with stakeholders develop run-books for platform operations.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Swapnil @ 408-512-2354
- Strong software automation experience in at least two of the following areas: Windows distributed systems automation and Powershell, multi-region deployment and configuration management (Linux or Windows), Kafka based global scale data pipeline management.
- Domain expertise in at least two of the following areas: Qlik Sense, data management with MPP or distributed SQL engines, Cassandra or HBase, large-scale data visualization tools.
- At least 2+ years of strong scripting experience (Python or equivalent) is required
- 2-5 years of systems software development (Java, Scala, or Go/C++ or equivalent) is desired.
- Experience with Ansible, Puppet or equivalent configuration management required.
- Experience with automated deployment and management software stacks is required.
- Experience with systems monitoring tools and ELK based ad-hoc analysis is a plus.