Job Category: Data Engineering, Big Data & Hadoop
Job Number: 12267377
Akraya is looking for a Data Engineer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Vipul at 408-512-2357.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Java, Object oriented design, SQL/T-SQL
Duration: 12 Months
Tax Term : W2/C2C
What You’ll Do
What to Bring
- Ensure high operational efficiency and quality of your solutions to meet SLAs and support commitment to the customers.
- Be an active participant and advocate of agile/scrum practice to ensure health and process improvements for your team.
- Lead application design, integration design, and development of various components
- Develop IT architecture solution roadmaps in partnership with Marketing and IT development teams, build effective, flexible, and scalable DevOps solutions, capabilities and cloud service management solutions
- Define the technical implementation of the application integration architecture
- Review developmental frameworks, coding standards, conducts code reviews and walkthroughs, and conducts in-depth design reviews
- Interfaces with Product Management and cross-functional teams to execute on projects and collaborate on quality initiatives
- Train and mentor junior engineers
- Research and lead proof-of-concepts to assess and build new capabilities that add business value
- Identify and frame IT and Consumer business technical problems; provide thought leadership to drive timely recommendations and/or resolution
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Vipul at 408-512-2357
- Significant experience writing code in java.
- Hands on experience with Airflow.
- Knowledge of Big Data stack is a plus
- Expert level experience with SQL/TSQL and ability to create and tune queries.