Job Category: ERP - SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, PLM
Job Number: 12294281
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Oracle Cloud HCM Compensation Techno-Functional Consultant for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Ajitabh at 408-907-2956.
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Oracle HCM, Compensation Management, Workforce Architecture, Workforce Compensation
Duration: 6 Months Plus (possible extension).
Contract Type: W2 Only
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding of all Oracle Cloud HCM modules specifically Core and Compensation.
- Strong understanding and background of Workforce Structure Architecture.
- Document all business requirements and configure the system.
- Support the development test scripts, testing scenarios, and support clients with the execution of test scripts.
- Write detailed technical & design specifications for development objects.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Ajitabh at 408-907-2956
- Expertise in Oracle HCM Cloud - Compensation Management, core, and Workforce Compensation.
- Extensive Oracle HCM (Fusion) Development experience.
- Builds confidence and trust with clients.
- Bachelors’ degree in business, computer science or related field.
- 6+ years of experience in supporting HR Functions.
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.