Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12312137
Akraya is looking for a Software Engineer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Anklesh at 408-907-7706.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Category: Software Engineering
Media engineer: Write, modify, and debug software for media server/debug applications. Use source debuggers and visual development environments. Test and document software for media server/debug applications. Write code to create single-threaded, multi-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone and those which access servers or services. 7 years of experience are required.
Minimum Requirements: ("Must have” Qualifications)
Desired Skills/Qualifications/System Experience requirements: ("Nice to have Qualifications”)
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science OR Electrical Engineering
- Extensive programming experience in Python/C/C++ and Object Oriented concepts.
- Knowledge of media protocols including SRTP/RTCP/ICE.
- Knowledge of multimedia frameworks like GStreamer.
Media processing team is looking for experienced engineer who has good knowledge of media protocols to develop tools to simplify video/audio call failure analysis. This involves protocol handshake analysis and determining what went wrong in a call. Tool would display the analysis on command line as well as in web user interface.
- Developing large scale distributed based applications and/or micro-services.
- Working in agile development and with agile methodologies.
- Developing media troubleshooting tools, log analysis tools.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Anklesh at 408-907-7706