Akraya is looking for a Business Systems Analyst I for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Khushbu at 408-907-5650.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Business analysis, ERP systems, Salesforce, REST API, Agile process.
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2
- Support product managers to define business requirements for future roadmap prioritization.
- Work with Engineering teams to ensure successful delivery features or enhancements from our CRM and ERP systems.
- Troubleshoot integration and data quality errors within our company's ecosystem, often as a first responder. Escalate and route appropriate stakeholders for collaboration on a solution.
- Define and monitor adoption metrics, usage patterns, error codes, and other key performance indicators to determine impact and to drive prioritization for future enhancements.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Familiarity with Salesforce and its data model.
- Understanding of REST API capabilities and best practices for development and integration strategy .
- Familiarity with SQL, Splunk, Kibana, and Salesforce reporting skills to query for log data and API usage.
- Basic ERP process experience, from order to billings .
- 3-5 years of experience in a BSA or Product Management role where you have shipped successful products .
- Demonstrated success in the agile software development process.
- Bachelor's degree.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Khushbu at 408-907-5650